Friday, August 1, 2008

Continuation of Baron's Cuteness

Rory and I have been having so much fun these past few days. We are awed every time we see Baron, which is 24 hours a day! We just can't get over how cute he is! All day long we burp him, feed him, change him, hold him, rock him, and cuddle him. Babies really do bring Joy into your life! Keep enjoying all the beautiful pictures of Baron! And Brand new for everyone to enjoy, We've included some never before seen video footage!

My 2 Babies!
Nappy Nap Baron!

Small Parcel!

Baron Just getting familiar with everything!

Look how tiny he is!

Baron trying to eat up his Daddy's hands!
Mom caught little Baron napping oh so cute!
Did you get those nostrils from your Daddy?
Little Baron being weighed and checked by the sweet nurse!

6 comments:

Kirsti said...

How sweet is he!! I love the one with him in his basket - he looks so tiny.
Rory you look beautiful and very happy.
Love to you all

Alli said...

I just love them when they are that tiny. Watch out, he will get big fast!

tessa said...

He is so precious! My fav is the little Baron bum picture. Love the name too. Where did you get your inspiration for it?

Unknown said...

He looks great!

Reminds me of my Harrison. Thanks for the pictures.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Oh my! You forget how small they are when they are born. He is darling!!! I am excited to see more pictures..

Anonymous said...

Baron is just gorgeous! I can't decide who he looks more like, but I think 65% Rory and whatever would be left looks like Nathan!
I left you a book at your apartment today. Look under your BBQ cover where it is picked up a bit. I hope I got the right place. If not check your neighbors- ha ha!
Also, we are having a little get together on saturday night if you guys feel like an outing. Another little guy who is 2 days older than Baron will be there too.
I hope you are feeling well, Rory and phone me when you get a chance!